A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sperandio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sperandio, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperandio graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sperandio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Gabriel Sperandio MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Sperandio practice?
- Dr. Peter Sperandio has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sperandio practices Anesthesiology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Anesthesiologists.