Dr. Peter Spiegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Spiegel?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Peter Spiegel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2016

"Old School"

My 9 year old daughter has been seeing Dr. Spiegel every 4 months for SEVEN years. He claimed that her condition was a phenomenon and there was no one else like her in the world. Turns out, he was completely wrong and just didn't do his research for SEVEN years. We just switched doctors due to our insurance changing. Her new doctor knows Dr. Spiegel, but more importantly, has treated many children with her same exact condition and knows exactly what to do to help her. After so many years of hearing "I DON'T KNOW" to finally having a plan, I will never recommend Dr. Spiegel to anyone. Her new doctor called Spiegel "old school" and I absolutely believe it.

February 15th, 2015

RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!!!!!!!

The worst medical doctor I have ever gone to. Just cannot believe what a terrible experience. Beware and run!!!!

September 21st, 2014

Solved Problem

After 5 years of difficulties with reading (and visiting many other doctors), Dr Spiegel was the one who finally made it possible for me to enjoy reading again.

September 18th, 2014

The best opthamologist we know!

We have been taking our daughter to Dr. Spiegel for the past five years. I cannot imagine entrusting her eyes to any other ophthalmologist. His bedside manner is spectacular and a true rarity in the medical field. We value his knowledge on her eye condition and his concern with not only treating her in the office but how well she functions out in the world. We recommend Dr. Spiegel to absolutely anyone looking for a highly educated, professional and caring doctor.

July 15th, 2014

BEWARE - HORRIBLE

The worst experience ever. I have zero confidence in this doctor. Never experienced medical practice.

June 12th, 2014

I rate Dr. Spiegle at the top in his field. He saved the sight in my left eye last year when I developed shingles in it. He takes the time to explain the conditions of my eyes each time I see him, and he always answers any questions I have. I would recommend him to anyone who needs eye care. His staff is always polite and considerate whenever I'm in his office.

April 25th, 2014

Do Not Go! I have nightmares of this Dr.

July 17th, 2017