A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Spiegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Spiegler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Spiegler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Spiegler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spiegler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Spiegler practice?
Dr. Peter Spiegler practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Surgery, and Sleep Medicine near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY and Garden City, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Pulmonologists, Mineola Critical Care Practitioners, Mineola Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Mineola Surgeons.