Learn more about Dr. Peter Spiegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Spiegler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Spiegler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Spiegler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spiegler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Spiegler practice?
Dr. Peter Spiegler practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY and Garden City, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Pulmonologists, Mineola Critical Care Practitioners, and Mineola Sleep Medicine Doctors.