A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Spiegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Spiegler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spiegler
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spiegler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Spiegler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Spiegler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Andrew Spiegler MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Spiegler practice?
- Dr. Peter Spiegler has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Spiegler practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Pulmonologists, Mineola Critical Care Practitioners, and Mineola Sleep Medicine Doctors.