Learn more about Dr. Peter Spiegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Spiegler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Spiegler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Spiegler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Andrew Spiegler MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Spiegler practice?
- Dr. Peter Spiegler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Spiegler practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY and Garden City, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Pulmonologists, Mineola Critical Care Practitioners, and Mineola Sleep Medicine Doctors.