Learn more about Dr. Peter Sprockel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sprockel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sprockel
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sprockel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Closed Fractures
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Disorders
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprockel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sprockel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Timothy Sprockel MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Sprockel practice?
- Dr. Peter Sprockel has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sprockel practices Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.