A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sprockel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sprockel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sprockel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sprockel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprockel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sprockel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Timothy Sprockel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Sprockel practice?
- Dr. Peter Sprockel has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sprockel practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.