A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sprockel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sprockel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sprockel
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sprockel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sprockel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprockel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sprockel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Timothy Sprockel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Sprockel practice?
- Dr. Peter Sprockel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Sprockel practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.