A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sprockel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sprockel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sprockel
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sprockel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Closed Fractures
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Disorders
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprockel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sprockel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Timothy Sprockel MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Sprockel practice?
- Dr. Peter Sprockel has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sprockel practices Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.