A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Stack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Stack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Stack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stack graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Stack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Steven Stack MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Stack practice?
- Dr. Peter Stack has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Stack practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.