A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Staiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Staiger is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Staiger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Staiger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staiger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Staiger practice?
Dr. Peter Staiger practices Ophthalmology near Vernon Rockville, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT and Berlin, CT.
See Vernon Rockville Ophthalmologists.