A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Stastny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stastny
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stastny graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Stastny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Stastny MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro Stastny practice?
- Dr. Pedro Stastny has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Stastny practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.