A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Steckl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Steckl, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steckl graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Steckl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Southern Crescent Hospital For Specialty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Daniel Steckl MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Steckl practice?
- Dr. Peter Steckl has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Steckl practices Emergency Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Emergency Physicians.