A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Peter Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Steele has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Steele practice?
Dr. Peter Steele practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Westminster, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Thornton, CO.
See Westminster Cardiologists.