A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Steele Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Steele has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Steele MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Steele practice?
- Dr. Peter Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Steele practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Cardiologists.