A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Steele has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Steele MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Steele practice?
- Dr. Peter Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Steele practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Cardiologists.