Learn more about Dr. Peter Steinherz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Steinherz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Steinherz, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly)
- Genetic Translocation
- Heart Diseases
- Hodgkin Disease
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinherz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steinherz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Gustav Steinherz MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Steinherz practice?
- Dr. Peter Steinherz has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Steinherz practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists and New York Pediatric Specialists.