Learn more about Dr. Peter Steinherz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Steinherz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Steinherz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly)
- Genetic Translocation
- Heart Diseases
- Hodgkin Disease
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinherz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steinherz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinherz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Steinherz practice?
Dr. Peter Steinherz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hematology, Radiology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, New York Radiologists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.