A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Stengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Stengel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stengel graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Stengel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Francis Stengel MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Stengel practice?
- Dr. Peter Stengel has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Stengel practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.