A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Stevenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Stevenson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Female Infertility
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stevenson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Stevenson practice?
Dr. Peter Stevenson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Dearborn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.