Dr. Peter Stevenson MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2016
Dr stevenson is a good Dr but doesn t give his patients enough time. He needs to hire a better team. They are very unprofessional and rude.

August 6th, 2015
Shameful practices
Not only was the office manager Tracy rude and clearly disorganized but after misdiagnosing me and recommending a hysterectomy (under age of 35), he refused to speak to me by telephone and said I'd need to make an appointment, he is no longer my physician and I will not be giving him any more of my time or money... Just glad I have a new doctor and an accurate diagnosis!

August 14th, 2013
No one should ever question the personal or professional integrity of Peter Stevenson. I was one of his first patients after medical school, as my OBGYN had just retired. I could have seen a more experienced doctor, but I decided to give him a shot, and I was so very glad I did. He was, and is, as smart as a whip, which is of paramount importance to me, and should be to all of you !!! Also, his bedside manner is WONDERFUL, and I have never known him to be inappropriate in any way. By the way, have you known another doctor to run the speculum under warm water as a courtesy to his patients ? That is Peter Stevenson.

August 16th, 2012
Forever Grateful Patient
I have been a patient for over 20 years. Dr. Stevenson is an amazing doctor. He is extremely patient and when questions are asked, he takes his time to answer them. He delivered my babies and now sees two of them. He has always diagnosed my conditions accurately and will contact you no matter what time or day it is. Jessica, the PA is terrific. You may have to wait a few minutes, but you must understand that when it is your turn to see them, they will take all the time needed to discuss your health. I have never received such wonderful care at any other physician's office. When I was in the hospital the nurses raved out him!

July 6th, 2012
pam johnston
Let me just say what should have been the most beautiful experience turned into a nightmare! Being referred to as the peanut gallery was one of his nicer comments. It would take to long to tell you everything and lets just say at one point I thought my daughter was going to bleed to death on the table and although that had nothing to do with anything he did his comment when it was time to suture her was scoot back down now so we can finish up before you bleed out everywhere! Really!! Also know this was not her Dr. unfortunately he was on call and she got stuck with. Nothing but rudeness from the moment he walked in the room!

July 4th, 2012
very rude and an absolute joke of a doctor
Dr. Stevenson delivered my daughter and i must say if he wasnt in the position he was in i woulda put him in a hospital bed right down the hall. Full of obsurd and rude comments and even amking sexual jokes while shes delivering the baby!! Are u kidding me. He should be ashamed and i hope that nobody even considers him as a doctor

October 4th, 2010
no questions please
Initially very friendly and quick to put you at ease - however - when you begin to ask questions about your diagnosis and the treatment plan that is when he gets rude. Might be a great doctor but I needed someone to explain my condition to me and to walk me through possible options even if it was only one. He's not the one for that - his view is: "I'm the Dr - this is your diagnosis & the treatment, don't ask questions - I know what I'm doing"Didn't work for me I left the appointment anxious & confused...not going back again...

July 23rd, 2010
Intuitive
I've seen Dr Stevenson for almost 15 years. He's very professional but very warm. I feel like I'm his only patient. He's seen me through different stages in my life and has been consistently aware of my medical needs and intuitive about non-medical issues that could impact your health. Recently he performed the DiVinci Hysterectomy on me. My uterus was very large, but he proved to be a skilled surgeon. Afterwords, I wondered "why did I wait so long to do it? Just as he predicted. I've used him as my "primary" doctor when I've had non-gynecological issues and he's diagnosed what the issue could be and provided me with great referrals for specialists. I completely trust Dr. Peter Stevenson.

April 26th, 2017