A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Stimpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Stimpson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stimpson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stimpson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Sweetwater Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Gagnon Stimpson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Stimpson practice?
- Dr. Peter Stimpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Stimpson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Loudon, TN.
See Loudon Primary Care Doctors and Loudon General Practitioners.