A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Stracci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Stracci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stracci
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stracci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Stracci, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stracci graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stracci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter F Stracci DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Stracci practice?
- Dr. Peter Stracci has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Stracci practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clarion, PA and Franklin, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.