Learn more about Dr. Peter Stracci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Stracci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Stracci, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stracci graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stracci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Francis Stracci DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Stracci practice?
- Dr. Peter Stracci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Stracci practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clarion, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.