A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Strouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Strouse, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strouse graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Strouse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Jackson Strouse MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Strouse practice?
- Dr. Peter Strouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Strouse practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Northville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Northville Radiologists and Northville Pediatric Specialists.