A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Strykers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Strykers graduated from Universiteit Leiden.
Dr. Strykers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strykers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Strykers practice?
Dr. Peter Strykers practices Family Medicine near San Pablo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pinole, CA.
See San Pablo Family Physicians.