A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Sun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Tzee Tseng Sun MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Sun practice?
- Dr. Peter Sun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Sun practices Anesthesiology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Anesthesiologists.