Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Sunenshine
Dr. Peter Sunenshine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Mesa, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Neuroradiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Neurology. Dr. Sunenshine is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center, Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix and Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Sunenshine has the following 4 specialties
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Peter Sunenshine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Tarang Patel
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi10
Dr. Ali Forootan
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi15
Dr. Jeremy Hughes
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi9