A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sunenshine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sunenshine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sunenshine
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sunenshine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sunenshine, MD is board certified in Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunenshine graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sunenshine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Sunenshine MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Sunenshine practice?
- Dr. Peter Sunenshine has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sunenshine practices Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists and Phoenix Radiologists.