A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sunenshine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sunenshine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sunenshine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sunenshine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sunenshine, MD is board certified in Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunenshine graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sunenshine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Sunenshine MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Sunenshine practice?
- Dr. Peter Sunenshine has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sunenshine practices Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists and Phoenix Radiologists.