A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sutherland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sutherland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Sutherland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Sutherland practice?
- Dr. Peter Sutherland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Sutherland practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bulls Gap, TN.
See Morristown Primary Care Doctors and Morristown General Practitioners.