A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sutherland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutherland
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sutherland Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sutherland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Sutherland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Sutherland practice?
- Dr. Peter Sutherland has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sutherland practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Family Physicians and Morristown Primary Care Doctors.