Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 31st, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Swarr for nearly three years. He is a wonderful efficient and practical doctor who has an incredible support team focused on the quality of my health!

Exceptional bedside manner show details Exceptional bedside manner
Mar 9th, 2011

Dr. Swarr and his practice are an asset to the community. He always takes the time to listen to my medical concerns, and explains my options so I can understand them and the best approach. He cares about his patients - and you can see that in his approach to medicine. His team also provides excellent care. He is incredibly patient and kind - we are lucky to have him practice in our community.

Difficutly getting an appointment - POOR level of care from the Walk-in clinic show details Difficutly getting an appointment - POOR level of care from the Walk-in clinic
Feb 22nd, 2011

I find it extremely difficult to get an appointment to see Dr Swarr, especially for cold/flu symptoms. Often I have to wait several days to see the doctor or I am directed to the walk in. I will never go to the Cool Springs IM&P walk in again because I feel the level of care is very low and the ability communicate their diagnosis as poor. For example, I ususally see a doctor 2x a year - once for a physical and usually a follow up. When I come to my doctor's office and get directed to the walkin, I feel like I am being treated as if I am overreacting to my cold/flu symptoms. I had a mild fever for several days, heavy mucus drainage, and sinus congestion. My diagnosis was to take some Mucinex. To me, this is not personalized care and not what I expect from my health care provider. I feel that the I benefit just as much talking with pharmicist. I hope the level of care at Cool Springs IM&P and with Dr. Swarr improves.