A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Swift:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Swift, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swift graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Swift has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Med. Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Demott Swift MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Swift practice?
- Dr. Peter Swift has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Swift practices Therapeutic Radiology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Radiologists.