A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Symbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Symbas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Symbas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Symbas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Symbas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Symbas graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Symbas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Symbas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Symbas practice?
- Dr. Peter Symbas has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Symbas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons and Atlanta Sports Medicine Doctors.