Dr. Peter Symbas MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 27th, 2017
THE BEST!
Everyone here is on their A game!

June 7th, 2016
Terry's new knee
Dr. Sambas gave me a full knee replacement and I am so very pleased with my recovery and the result. He had me do physical therapy before the surgery and my recovery was easier that anyone I know who had the same surgery. The Physical Therapy staff is outstanding!

March 2nd, 2016
Excellent surgeon.

December 24th, 2015
Dr. Symbas is the BEST, after my knee replacement I was back at work in two weeks.

February 14th, 2015
great experience
Dr Symbas, Kelly, Victoria, and honestly everyone who works there have nothing but smiles for their patients. They are always so happy! Not to mention, there is barely ever a wait longer than 5 minutes and everyone takes their time to answer all your questions, of which i always have many. My A/C joint surgery - which i was never pressured into - could not have gone smoother and Im 2 months post op right now. Kelly and Dr Sambas both have seen me post op and Victoria was the most helpful surgery scheduler ever. Not to mention i would up paying zero dollars out of pocket, so she is definitely a special angel in my book. And Obamacare didn't hurt the process either :)All and all, it was one of the best experiences with a doctors office - and surgical procedure - Ive ever had. Kudos to everyone involved and thanks for the newly functional shoulder!

December 5th, 2013
Great Doctor!!
After I had issues with my knee two weeks ago, I called around to many orthopedic offices to be seen. First, it seems to be the norm that it is almost impossible to have someone pick up the phone and the staff is less than pleasant. Well that was my impression until I was seen by Dr. Peter Symbas at Piedmont Ortho in Kennesaw. First off, the staff picked up right away and I told them I needed a urgent appointment. I was scheduled for the next day. I got a call from the receptionist stating that they could move my appointment up if I was available. I went in and was seen by a nurse within 10 minutes. She talked with me about 5-10 minutes and took me to get xrays. Then I talked with physician in training and she made preliminary findings. Then Dr. Symbas came in and was just wonderful. I can't say enough for his friendliness and bedside manner. He thoroughly examine me and answered all of my questions. Very friendly. Would definitely go back to him in a heart beat. I hope he is around for a long time. Thanks so much Dr. Symbas for your excellent care and attention.

July 18th, 2013
Satisfied patient
Dr. Symbas is a great surgeon.

April 23rd, 2013
Wonderful doctor with a very upbeat kind bedside manner. He made my experience with a full-knee replacement very easy.

February 17th, 2009
One of the most caring and human doctors I have encountered

June 9th, 2017