A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Symington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Symington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Symington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Symington graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Symington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Englewoodhospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Anthony Symington MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Symington practice?
- Dr. Peter Symington has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Symington practices Internal Medicine near Harrington Park, NJ.
See Harrington Park Internists.