A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Szekely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Szekely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Szekely, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szekely has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Csaba Szekely MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Szekely practice?
- Dr. Peter Szekely has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Peter Szekely practices Internal Medicine near , .