A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Szmuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Intraoperative Complications
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Szmuk graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Tirgu-Mures, Tirgu Mures. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szmuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
- Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Szmuk MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Szmuk practice?
- Dr. Peter Szmuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Szmuk practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.