A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Regional Hospital, Laurel, Md
- Tuba City Regional Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Taekyun Kim MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Kim practice?
- Dr. Peter Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kim practices Internal Medicine near Tuba City, AZ.
See Tuba City Internists.