A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Nguyen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Tuan Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Peter Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Nephrologists.