A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tadros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tadros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tadros
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tadros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Tadros, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadros graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tadros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter N Tadros MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Tadros practice?
- Dr. Peter Tadros has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Tadros practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.