A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tadros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tadros is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Tadros, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadros graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tadros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tadros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Tadros practice?
Dr. Peter Tadros practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Emporia, KS.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.