A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tadros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tadros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Tadros, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadros graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tadros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter N Tadros MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Tadros practice?
- Dr. Peter Tadros has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peter Tadros practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Emporia, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Kansas City, MO.
See Emporia Cardiologists.