A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Talbot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Talbot is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Talbot, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talbot graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Talbot has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Talbot MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Talbot practice?
- Dr. Peter Talbot has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Talbot practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.