A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tamulevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tamulevich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamulevich
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Tamulevich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Tamulevich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamulevich graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Tamulevich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Behavioral Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Dominic Tamulevich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Tamulevich practice?
- Dr. Peter Tamulevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Tamulevich practices Psychiatry near Concord, CA.
See Concord Psychiatrists.