Learn more about Dr. Peter Tamulevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tamulevich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamulevich
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tamulevich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Tamulevich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamulevich graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Tamulevich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Behavioral Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Dominic Tamulevich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Tamulevich practice?
- Dr. Peter Tamulevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Tamulevich practices Psychiatry near Concord, CA.
See Concord Psychiatrists.