Dr. Peter Tamulevich Jr Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 17th, 2011

Client Service couldn't be worse

I've been a patient of Dr. T for over 10 years because I need medication for my condition. Every 6 months I go in for 10 minutes to say I'm doing fine and I get another 6 months worth of meds. I know this is the drill with all these psychiatrists so that's fine.I learned the hard way to either schedule my next appointment immediately or to give myself a lot of lead time to get in touch with the office. They have an answering service that is usually quite rude and it's always a crap shoot as to whether I'll get a return call. If there is a hitch in the renewal process for any reason the receptionist is very curt and officious and doesn't offer any solutions whatsoever.There also is no emergency number and you have to ask the rude answering service for office hours - I would prefer a phone tree frankly.Dr. T is genial enough and, except for a scary experience when he increased a dose of medication when I wasn't having a good reaction (which wasnt the right call!), I suspect he's a good enough psychiatrist. I would find another one but I don't much respect the profession. As long as in the end I just get my medication I put up with it. But if I was asked to recommend him I would say NO

September 28th, 2014