A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Tang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Tang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter Tang practice?
- Dr. Peter Tang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Tang practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Rogers, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Middlebury, IN and Wakarusa, IN.
See Rogers Orthopedic Surgeons and Rogers Surgeons.