Dr. Peter Tanzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Tanzer?

February 7th, 2016

I wish I had not moved

Dr.Tanzer treated me for about seven years for several serious illnesses and many hospitalizations. He made accurate diagnosis and appropriate referrals. One hospitalization lasted five weeks and he saw me every day I was in isolation and the sound of that scooter comingDown the hall was very welcoming. I knew he was smart I knew he cared and I felt that my health care was safe in his hands. My background is in the medical field and my husband is a physician so I do not take this reccomendation lightly. Three years ago I moved to Tampa Fl. where the health health care system simply stinks. I have been through three internists and the one I have now I don't trust. I have had to fire two hospitalists for my husband one for myself and it goes on.thank God for Dr. Tanzer . I cried when I left and this is long overdue. Also his staff was nothing but wonderful to me!

December 10th, 2015

Patient

EXCELLENT. I have complete trust in Dr. Tanzer. He is knowedgeabe. If he does know an answer to a medical question, he will find out the correct answer. Tanner reviews tests results with his patients and always tries to answer patients questions to their satisfaction.

December 9th, 2013

My family doctor

One weekend, I was extremely ill and called in for my doctor only to be told she was no longer worked for Magee and Dr. Tanzer was the doctor on call. He saw me the next day and treated me for a bronchial infection. I have been a patient of his for the past 10 years. I discovered he treated my grandmother until her passing more than 20 years ago. The staff is fantastic and very patient. I highly recommend him.

July 12th, 2012

Great, caring doctor

April 27th, 2012

My husband and I both go to Doctor Peter Tanzer and have for years, he is a wonderful & caring doctor, he knows medicine and I'm confident in his diagnosis & treatment. He treats us like family, he follows up and its noting for him to call you at night about test he ran to review the results with you, I recommend him to everyone I know.

February 8th, 2011

Does not care...quite ignorant I must say and his staff is ghetto!!!

October 11th, 2017