Dr. Peter Tate Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Tate?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Peter Tate?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 26th, 2015

Dr. Tate did my lumpectomy and the removal of scar tissue when I had my breast cancer. I could not have asked for a better doctor.

January 5th, 2015

Dr. Peter S Tate

Dr. Tate did colon surgery on my husband in 2013. He is a very good Dr. My husband will be going back to him each year for his follow up. We drive 2 hours just to see him because he is the best around. I'm glad we found him.

July 28th, 2014

The best

Dr Tate is awesome, he performed a Whipple on me 9+ years ago. I am still exceeding all expectations. I would trust him with my life again, without even blinking. His sense of humor bis very dry & his bedside manner can be dry, too. Still love him!

September 3rd, 2012

Was the Tate having a bod day or what.

After my brief meeting with Tate I believe I would be better off removing my cancer-filled breasts at home with a carving knife and sturdy tape. The incisions would be more precise and I'd be spared his ugly attitude. At the onset of our meeting, he announced that I had 20 or 25 years left to live...hould have jumped ship at that point. Dr. Tate then proclaimed that the type of surgery I choose really didn't matter. He dismissed the fact that breast/ovarian cancer ran in my family. According to Tate, it didn't matter....he indicated that cancer was "the luck of the draw". So, I'm left to conclude the 8 cancers in my family are due to some voodoo curse. Tate recommended that I would require radiation but could not provide any information about the negative effectsvom my body. Oh, he was very rushed to end our appointment 15 minutes before noon. Perhaps he a set of prettier, younger breasts to attend to....or perhaps had to repair a small scratch on his Mercedes. I sought Dr. Tate at the advice of highly regarded physicians in Lexington...although warned of his deficient social skills. After meeting with him, I am determined to find a physician who is skilled and dedicated to his work. Perhaps Tate was having a bad day. I also have "bad days" but have never channelled the negative energy to my patients....even if I get scratch in my cheap, old Prius. If I approached my duties in the same manner as you, I would leave my profession....oh, I forgot about the expensive lifestyle & Mercedes you have to maintain...and I am certain that all of the women in your life have beautifully enhanced or reconstructed breasts. Well, I'm just another fat, ugly cow you may need to eviscerate. However, I am certain you would have been a bit kinder if you knew of my financial, political & social connections...or, perhaps not. Your attitude & lack of connection with patients suggest that you either need to retire or move to California where you can pop in 30 implants per day! You are much too good to hang with these depressing KY cancer patients.

September 10th, 2009

Great

Dr. Tate was very professional, honest, and direct with me. He addresed all my questions and made me feel very confident about his recommendations. I would highly recommend him.

April 30th, 2009

deceased patients' daughter

Was very nice until trouble began after surgery, then you couldn't find him- always relied on his associates. Very bad Dr. Negligent on several matters and followup, which is crucial after surgery.

March 2nd, 2016