A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Taylor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
- Eastern Plumas Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Juhani Taylor MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Peter Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Truckee, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portola, CA.
See Truckee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.