Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Jun 23rd, 2015

I had Dr. Tebben for years. One of the best physicians I have ever come across. He spent time with me and was very careing. I can't say enough good things about him.

The BEST! show details The BEST!
by Pam on Jan 28th, 2014

Dr. Tebben is the most kind, compassionate doctor I have ever met. It broke my heart when he moved to Oklahoma and I jumped for joy when he came back to Mayo. If you want a doctor that truly cares, listens and takes all the time you need, he is the one.

Hes a ten show details Hes a ten
Jul 7th, 2012

Dr Tebben brought me through a difficult illness with care and compassion. His diagnostic abilities were beyond discription. I would recommend him to anyone I know.It is a Pity we could not keep him here in Oklahoma.Sylvia Johnson

Bright compassionate doctor show details Bright compassionate doctor
Apr 5th, 2012

Dr. Tebben is a rare doctor. He listens, makes recomendations, follows up immediately on his decisions. He thinks a diagnosis through and I never feel like he is rushing me or giving me the run around. He truly acts like he really loves his job and that's to make his patients have a better quality of life.

Jennifer show details Jennifer
by Anonymous on Jan 11th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I was very concerned about my visit after reading the other reviews. I was kindly greeted upon entering the office, my wait was minimal, and Dr Tebben ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
very dissappointed show details very dissappointed
by Anonymous on Dec 12th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Feel lied to. Dr. Tebben said he was going to run tests and follow up to figure out what is wrong. All I get after expensive testing is a blow off let ...

Mrs. Chastity Marlatt show details Mrs. Chastity Marlatt
Oct 24th, 2011

Dr. Tebben is a wonderful man who is both caring and helpful. Any time of day, he is there to help you. Anyone with an endocrine disorder, I recommend him personally, and one day plan to learn from his wisdom in the field of Endocrinology when I become an Endocrinologist.

sickly show details sickly
by Anonymous on Aug 2nd, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Staff are rude and not helpfull at all, it appears they doing us a fovor by been there. Just horrible, Dr's are nice.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Excellent listener! show details Excellent listener!
by Melis'K. on Mar 20th, 2010

Dr. Tebben is an intelligent, kind, caring physician. He is highly skilled and knowledgeable, through, listens exceptionally well, is never hurried or short and genuinely cares about his patients' health. I could not be happier with a doctor and highly recommend him!