Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Pediatricians, Pediatric Specialist
Video profile
East Side Pioneers
Mayo Medical School
200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905
507-538-3270
Locations and availability (2)

|  The BEST!  |  show details
by Pam on Jan 28th, 2014

Dr. Tebben is the most kind, compassionate doctor I have ever met. It broke my heart when he moved to Oklahoma and I jumped for joy when he came back to Mayo. If you want a doctor that truly cares, listens and takes all the time you need, he is the one.

|  Hes a ten  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2012

Dr Tebben brought me through a difficult illness with care and compassion. His diagnostic abilities were beyond discription. I would recommend him to anyone I know.It is a Pity we could not keep him here in Oklahoma.Sylvia Johnson

|  Bright compassionate doctor  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

Dr. Tebben is a rare doctor. He listens, makes recomendations, follows up immediately on his decisions. He thinks a diagnosis through and I never feel like he is rushing me or giving me the run around. He truly acts like he really loves his job and that's to make his patients have a better quality of life.

|  Mrs. Chastity Marlatt  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

Dr. Tebben is a wonderful man who is both caring and helpful. Any time of day, he is there to help you. Anyone with an endocrine disorder, I recommend him personally, and one day plan to learn from his wisdom in the field of Endocrinology when I become an Endocrinologist.

|  Excellent listener!  |  show details
by Melis'K. on Mar 20th, 2010

Dr. Tebben is an intelligent, kind, caring physician. He is highly skilled and knowledgeable, through, listens exceptionally well, is never hurried or short and genuinely cares about his patients' health. I could not be happier with a doctor and highly recommend him!