Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Teng
Dr. Peter Teng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Teng is affiliated with St Francis Memorial Hospital, St Mary's Medical Center and California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus. Dr. Teng has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Teng has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Teng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Rodolfo Soto
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi50
Dr. Erica Goode
San Francisco, CA 0 mi40
Dr. Albert Lee
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi42