Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Tenicki
Dr. Peter Tenicki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT, with another office in Stamford, CT. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tenicki is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, Stamford Hospital and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. Dr. Tenicki has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Tenicki has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Tenicki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Miroslav Radulovic
Stamford, CT 0 mi19
Dr. Kwen Ortega
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Stamford, CT 0 mi10