More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Tesler
Dr. Peter Tesler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valhalla, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY (and 11 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Tesler is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, Westchester Medical Center and Boston Medical Center. Dr. Tesler has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Tesler has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Peter Tesler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.
New York, NY
Dr. Cynthia Casucci
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Valhalla, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Boriana Parvez
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Valhalla, NY 0 mi27