A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Thomas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Thomas DO is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Peter Thomas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peter Thomas practices Surgical Critical Care near Jim Thorpe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Jim Thorpe Surgeons.