A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Thomas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Thomas practice?
Dr. Peter Thomas practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.