A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Thomas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Thomas practice?
Dr. Peter Thomas practices Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.