Dr. Peter Tiernan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

October 11th, 2016
Dr. Tiernan best doctor I have had.
Dr. Tiernan goes above and beyond to help his patients. I would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a new or a different doctor.

October 16th, 2015
Patient
Dr Tiernan is very thorough and helpful.

September 19th, 2014
what is going on?
I havent seen doctor tiernsn in over a year and the other day I get a message from him on my phone stating I need to call him. We parted ways almost a year and a half ago!? My friend of mine who also used to be a patient said that he called her work and started yelling at the receptionist because she kept asking what the phone call was concerning.....he caused a lot of problems for my friend professionally because he caused such a scene with her coworkers. I have a new doctor now that is really nice and doesnt leave wierd messages on my phone. My goodness...im a little freaked out

March 11th, 2014
RUDE
I called this Dr. Office and a man answered I told him my name and the company name and that one of our employees was seen by him. I began to explain to him that he had written our employee a "Return to Work letter" and he cut me off and said I don’t know who you are talking about and I don’t know you. I said sir that is what I was getting to and he told me not to interrupt him when he was talking and hung up on me. I waited a few minutes and called back and he answered again and I asked to speak to the person in charge and he said that he was Dr. Tiernan and he was the owner. I said I called you early and was trying to explain to you the reason for my call and he said yes and you interrupted me and I said I was not trying to interrupt you and he said you are interrupting me again and hung up on me. This was so professionalism from a business owner and so disappointing to be treated in that manner. I cannot even begin to express my feelings on how he made me feel and I was treated. I sure hope he is better with his actual patient. Even when he originally answered my call his tone was not welcoming at all. He is a very RUDE man!!

February 27th, 2013
hurting inside and out
Was in a bad car accident and needed an MRI for my knee after xray showed nothing. I have been in excruciating pain since the accident. Called the office to ask for an MRI referral doctor teirnan answered the phone. I felt relief for a minute when I realized it was gunshot answered. He refused to give me an MRI referral "because that's not how things are done". I begged him please because I could no longer handle the pain and I needed to know what the heck was going on inside my knee, he then stated I was arguing with him and hung up on me. Say there for a minute on my couch, stopped crying and called back to say I needed my records so I could change doctors, he answered and hung up on me again. I was severely emotionally victimized by this doctor and have been wondering why this he did that to me since it happened this morning. I felt like somebody broke my heart and it was my doctor that did it. I trusted this doctor that he was going to take care of my knee and was treated very bizarrely. Still wondering why?!

October 3rd, 2012

February 3rd, 2010
Knows and cares
An excellent experience with an unpretentious and very intelligent practitioner who really pays attention to and cares about what he's doing. He's up to speed on his field and thorough; spends enough time really to get to know who you are and isn't afraid to tell you who he is too. Be patient with the voice mail, if you get it. It's the only frustrating part of the deal. And, if you like a "formal" doctor's office atmosphere, this place is not your style; it's definitely very relaxed, laid back and casual.

November 24th, 2009
the nurse if very rude

October 29th, 2009
Great doctor who spends time with you