A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tierney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tierney, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tierney
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Tierney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Tierney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tierney graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tierney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton Healthcare System
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Christopher Tierney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Tierney practice?
- Dr. Peter Tierney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Tierney practices Family Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Plainsboro Family Physicians.