A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tierney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tierney, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Tierney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tierney graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tierney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton Healthcare System
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Christopher Tierney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Tierney practice?
- Dr. Peter Tierney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Tierney practices Family Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Plainsboro Family Physicians.