A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cerebellar Ataxia
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myotonic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Todd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Todd MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Todd practice?
- Dr. Peter Todd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Todd practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.