A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tomasello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tomasello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomasello graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Tomasello has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Anthony Tomasello DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Tomasello practice?
- Dr. Peter Tomasello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Tomasello practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hallandale Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.