Dr. Peter Tomasello Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Tomasello Jr?

Intelligent physician, but horrible bedside manner

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Tomasello after seeing the PA and not getting any relief from my pain. He started off my appointment by standing in the hallway outside of my exam room and berating me. When he finally decided to come into my exam room and listen to what my reasoning for being there was he was still very nasty speaking to me. He had me so upset that I almost began crying (I don't cry easy) got out of my chair and told him and his staff that I'd never be back again. When he finally realized there was something honestly wrong with my elbow he began to change his tone. I finished out my appointment and was happy with the results, but I will not recommend anyone go to this man. JAMA-GLPP needs to reevaluate who they bring on board!

Bad doctor

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Very unprofessional and rude,bad bed side manners for sure, I will never go back and don't recommend him to anybody.!!

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Dr. Tomasello, had to operate on Pedro after a plane crash where he had to wait till his brain injury was stabilized. He had to operate on his arm and leg. He came to see him every day, he later explained how we had to move his extremities, while in a coma. Even though there was no garantee he would walk we continued his to follow his instructions. Two years later he started to walk. Thank you Dr. Tomasello.

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Never had a more down to earth Dr. Spends time explains his diagnosis very easy to understand. Very calming serious about his work. Very sorry to see him leave.He will be missed. A++++

Posted on October 18th, 2015

Very unprofessional! I was brought back quickly, just to wait in the exam room for over an hour! I spent at least 2 hours in the exam room, he came and left at least three times, would come back with a Foul Smell of Cigarettes, I almost vomited with the ODOR!! I will NEVER go back to this doctor!!! YUCK!!!

Friendly

Posted on October 24th, 2014

Easy appt , friendly staff, doctor actually spent time with me reviewing all and explaining my options, nice bed manners, definitely will go back for my surgery

Patient

Posted on February 24th, 2014

Dr Tomasello is an amazing doctor. My husband had an accidential shooting of his left foot and Dr Tomasello was able to reconstruct his bones and foot. One year later my husband is walking around like nothing ever happened. I highly recommend Dr Tomasello.

BEWARE!!

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Terrible bed side manner! My mother was seen by Dr. Tomasello. He was examining her injuries. While examining he asked her if her hand hurt and when she responded that it felt fine, he proceeded to pound on her hand forcefully and asked her if it hurt now. Wow. Also, when my mother explained her issues to him, he laughed making suggestions that she was lying. This was while she was accompanied by both a family member and another visit with a friend. They were extremely shocked of the lack of professionalism of this doctor. I would be very afraid of this doctor. He's evil. He also makes the patients while he smokes outside. The smell of smoke on his body is aweful. This doctor can hurt someone else. Stay away.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017