A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tothy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tothy, Medical Oncology/Hematology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tothy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tothy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Tothy, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tothy graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tothy has 27 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter K Tothy MD is a male Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Tothy practice?
- Dr. Peter Tothy has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Tothy practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Crown Point, IN.
See Crown Point Hematologists and Crown Point Oncologists.