Some ratings provided by DrScore.
appointment show details appointment
Apr 7th, 2014

Very nice office. Staff was professional and I felt comfortable that I would be taken care! Dr. Townsend was very friendly.

Jan 24th, 2012

Dr. Towsend has performed surgeries on both my wrists. Dr. Townsend spent time with me to explain the procedure and the outcome. He took the time to answer my questions and discuss my long range prognosis. I feel confident in Dr. Townsend's assessment of my condition and his treatment plan.

Dr Townsend was Excellent - Catherine, Notsomuch show details Dr Townsend was Excellent - Catherine, Notsomuch
Jun 28th, 2011

My daughter had a very rare injury to her finger. Dr. Townsend diagnosed it accurately and his care plan tho very conservative saved her from a lifelong malformation.Midway through what became a 15 week long treatment we were seen by his PA who told us that it "looked good" and was starting to give us instructions for the next step. I asked to see DR. Townsend who agreed that healing was absolutely not complete and treatment continued for another 8 weeks. She is now fully healed and perfect. I would suggest that unless your issue is VERY mild and routine, that you insist on seeing him and not his assistant. The office staff was very friendly and attentive and we LOVED his nurse.

RA wrist surgery show details RA wrist surgery
by Ellie on Jan 25th, 2011

I totally trust and would recommend Dr Townsend. I have RA and my wrist required surgery. Dr Towsend explained all my options and after the surgery, during my post op visit, Dr Townsend patiently answered all my questions. I left his office with a great sense of relief and am optimistic about my recovery.