A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Traber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Colon Cancer and Colorectal Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Traber graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Traber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Lukes Episcopal Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Traber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Traber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Traber practice?
Dr. Peter Traber practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Traber, Dr. Pete Traber, Dr. Pierre Traber