Learn more about Dr. Peter Traber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traber
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Traber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Traber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Traber graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Traber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter George Traber MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Traber practice?
- Dr. Peter Traber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Traber practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.